[Välitetty] Lada -73 myynnissä Venäjällä

Tänne kaikki myynti-ilmoitukset.
Ilmoituksesta on ilmettävä mitä ollaan myymässä, hintapyyntö, tuotteen sijaintipaikkakunta sekä yhteystiedot.
Yogi
Ylläpito

[Välitetty] Lada -73 myynnissä Venäjällä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Yogi »

[Välitetty ilmoitus]
Hello!
My grandfather is going to sell his VAZ 2101 (released in 1973) and I'd like to know whether you or some of your colleagues could be interested in it.

The mileage is 85 thousand km with no road accidents. Currently it's near Velikiy Novgorod city (Russia).

It's an original car that was carefully operated, and later it was stored in a wooden ventilated garage.

There are automobile attributes of the USSR: Soviet wheels, covered with I-151 diagonal spikes, Leningrad numbers.
We have a service book for the warranty service of a single center Auto VAZ, a variety of spare parts and accessories for small units and parts.

Plus, there's is a constructive exclusive.
For a comfortable ride with a load in the trunk, the rear axle spring suspensions are designed with double springs of different sizes, mounted one inside the other on each side of the axle.
And on each wheel, one of the bolts, its fastenings, is made with protection against standard eversion, which made it possible to avoid the "traditional" theft of wheels.

I've attached some photos of the car above and would be very grateful if you could give me some piece of advice or help with it.

Thank you!

Myyjä: DARIA BOROVKOVA, yhteystiedot & lisää kuvia ja informaatiota das6292(ät)yandex.ru. Myyjälle voi kirjoittaa englanniksi tai venäjäksi. Auton hintapyyntö on 6500€.
Liitteet
lada73_3.jpg
lada73_2.jpg
lada73_1.jpg
21013 -88, 21023 -84, 2171 -10, Dodge Coronet 440 -66 & Chrysler 300 -62

Yogi
Ylläpito

Re: [Välitetty] Lada -73 myynnissä Venäjällä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Yogi »

Lisää tietoa autosta:

As for the price, my grandfather estimates this car at 6500€ because it's in quite good condition and was made in 1973, but he's ready for negotiations and it's possible to reduce this price.

To the attention of retro cars lovers and amateur collectors: VAZ 2101 - famous "Kopeika.
In the Novgorod region (Russia), the original car, released in 1973, is put up for sale.

Body color: fawn
Inside color: brown
Engine: internal combustion, four-cylinder
Engine rated power: 62 h.p.
Max. speed: 142 km/h
All accessories and documents are present
All details to be discussed by e-mail (boro1932(ät)mail.ru)
The mileage is 85 thousand km.

In the first quarter of a century, the car was carefully operated, and in the second quarter it was stored in a wooden ventilated garage.
The accidentally discovered car turned out to be "on the move", in its original form and without signs of restoration. The native color has been saved and its ebb and shine have been preserved.

There are automobile attributes of the USSR: Soviet wheels, covered with I-151 diagonal spikes, Leningrad numbers 93-41 LECH.
The car has passed a safe path and this is confirmed by the technical passport for one owner, with a coupon, where there are no breaks in traffic violations, road accidents and accidents.
The sales set of the car includes: a service book for the warranty service of a single center Auto VAZ, a variety of spare parts and accessories for small units and parts, a colorful branded album of the car device and on all its units on 25 sheets, books on the operation of the car and its repair, as well as an annual subscription "For rudder "for 1976.

In addition to all kinds of publications about the design features of the VAZ 2101 and its components, in each subsequent issue of the magazine, the journey and adventures of an editorial copy of a car in the USSR are described in detail.

There is a constructive exclusive.
For a comfortable ride with a load in the trunk, the rear axle spring suspensions are designed with double springs of different sizes, mounted one inside the other on each side of the axle.
On each wheel, one of the bolts, its fastenings, is made with protection against standard eversion, which made it possible to avoid the "traditional" theft of wheels. The initial estimated cost of the car with the application is 6500€.
For any additional information, photographs of the technical condition of the units, etc., you can contact by e-mail: das6292(ät)yandex.ru.
21013 -88, 21023 -84, 2171 -10, Dodge Coronet 440 -66 & Chrysler 300 -62

Vastaa Viestiin