Hello to all of the Finnish lada fans :)))

Area for english users
ogata

Hello to all of the Finnish lada fans :)))

Viesti Kirjoittaja ogata »

Hello guys.

My name is George and I'm from Bulgaria. I heard about your web forum few weeks ago when i was watching the news on Bulgarian TV and there was a topic about you. (there is a screenshots below) so here I am :lol:

I'm huge fan of Lada aswell and I know the spirit of the Finnish people because I used to have a girlfriend from Helsinki like year ago.

I'm also a lada fan, but from 2 years ago I become a lada AND a BMW fan :lol: ( Rear-wheel drive for ever !!! :D )

I register here, because i heard in the news you guys are complaining that it's hard to find Lada parts in Finland.
So I decided to help you out, because Bulgaria is ex soviet russia republic and here we have plenty of all kind of Lada spare parts because most of them are made exactly here.

If anyone need some kind of any lada parts - don't hesitate to reach me on message here or on my e-mail - georgekaradjov@gmail.com . I will find what you need and i will do it for free, i will not ask for any money for my favor - because we are all fans and should support worldwide :)

I use google translator to read your forum and I'm impressed what community you are ! So thumbs up from me - for you.
I hope it's not a problem if we speak in english here, because finnish is really hard for me and i know only one word - Kissa :lol:

Best regards and here is some screenshots from the news i watched :D (If someone recognize his self or a friend) 8)

Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Smoppi

Re: Hello to all of the Finnish lada fans :)))

Viesti Kirjoittaja Smoppi »

Hello and welcome to Ladaboard!

I think it's okay to use English here. What comes to finding Lada parts, most of our car spare parts come from Russia. Here are people who regularly go to Russia and bring parts from there to Finland. Althought Lada used to have an importer named Delta-Auto, for some reason it doesn't seem to have any interest in dealing spare parts anymore. Delta-auto finished selling Ladas in 2012.
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Lada Samara 1500i -96
Tunturi Tiger Aqua -89
+ muita hienoja vehkeitä
Zapsky
Moderaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zapsky »

Hello and welcome!

Nice to see people around the world interested in Finnish Lada Club. Attention is important, since official Lada importer stopped bringing Ladas to Finland last year. I think it was a big shock, mainly because there was no logical reason for it. Bureaucracy just turned it's wheels. This ofcourse means, that parts are getting harder to find, but not impossible. As Smoppi told, we have lots of people making small profit on travelling to Russia and bringing parts from there. We appreciate still your offer, and will keep it in mind.

What kind of fans do you have in Bulgaria towards Ladas? How many are there and how active are you?

Here i collected some useful links for you:
Lada Club Finland - The official homepage, where you can find information about Ladas (more coming in future).
Ladagallery - The official Finlands Lada Clubs imagegallery.
AI:s Ladapage - Well known fans Ladapages, where you can find e.g. old Lada commercials.
Nettiauto - Most common way to sell cars in Finland. Lots of Ladas too ;)
Jaska HKI

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jaska HKI »

Hello from me too! If you are intrested Bulgarian folk music you must listen "Piirpauke Imala Maika" from youtube and Marketta Saarinen Kannun kantaja too.Enjoy!
pavlik morozov
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja pavlik morozov »

Jaska HKI kirjoitti:Hello from me too! If you are intrested Bulgarian folk music you must listen "Piirpauke Imala Maika" from youtube and Marketta Saarinen Kannun kantaja too.Enjoy!
I remember that song, recognising it right from beginning. Finnish people likes balkan music, for example http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hari_Mata_Hari made finnish music while being here as refugee from bosnia.

Bulgarians have had a finnish prime minister

Йохан Казимир Густавович Ернрот е руски офицер от шведски произход, роден във Финландия, генерал-лейтенант, участник в Руско-турската война (1877-1878). След Освобождението на България е военен министър (1880-1881), министър-председател (1881) и министър на вътрешните работи (1881) на Княжество България.

http://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0% ... 0%BE%D1%82
Индейский вождь - "вялотекущая шизофрения"
Vastaa Viestiin